Terms and Conditions of buying my Tat
Most of my items are Pre Used, Second Hand or Pre Loved and Pre Worn
Seriously not a serious shop! 😉
All my items are non-returnable/non-refundable items.
Some items have specific defects or marks and will always be mentioned in the item descriptions.
- Books with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened, used and may not have cases, boxes or packaging
- All items may not be in its original condition, maybe damaged or missing parts, like items in the ‘tech’ category and will be included the item descriptions
- Clothes with defects, marks, rips or tares and signs of use
- Foods and consumables, which may be opened, part used or out of date, these items are usually free to collector
- Most, but not all items are classed as ‘TaT’ see the dictionary’s definition of TaT here: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/tat
- If items are not sold they eventually get donated to charity shops
I don’t do refunds, if you don’t want it, don’t buy it, and read the product descriptions fully before purchasing items.
‘On Sale’ items cannot be refunded.
None of my items can be returned, I don’t do returns on my TaT.
Everything is ‘On Sale’ at a discounted price already, discounts for multiple purchases comes only with the postage costs. Buy multiple items to save your cash, and only pay for postage once.
Buy here and get it posted direct to a Loved one 😉
Mark the item as a ‘Gift’ when purchasing, so I can wrap it, Gifts will Always be in recycled wrapping paper and packaging, of my choice (depending on what I have lying around)
The gift giver has the option to have the order shipped to themselves to gift to a Loved one later, obviously 😉
Shipping and Postage
I use Parcel2Go for postage quotes, Royal Mail is useless at the moment, they will only be used if there is no rush for your order to be delivered within a certain time scale, due to postage strikes etc.
Recycled postage and packaging materials are always used, even gift wrap. Don’t expect any fancy packaging!
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping and postage costs, standard 😉
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your product to reach you may vary.
Collection or Delivery is always available, especially for the more expensive, or large and heavy items. Call or message me to discuss.
Contact Me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 074000 44887